Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Sring has got me Sprung!!!


Hello beauties! I just wanted to share some of the lovely scenery in my town this year. Hubby & I went for a walk this Sunday and the trees are blooming so much I had to take a few pics to share. These are Kwanzan Flowering Cherry Trees. They have me very inspired! I love Sakura and these are especially gorgeous due to the pom pom like flowers that are exploding off the branches. I'm wondering how I can achieve this look! Now I'm on a mission...See you ladies soon. Enjoy this beauty while it lasts, it always flees much to soon. Next onto the dog days of summer!

4 comments:

Kitty chan Krazy =(^ - ^)= said...

0o0oooo0mg!!! my favorite!!!!!
I looveee these pictures they are so pretty!!!!

jo.frougal said...

Can't wait to see what this loveliness will inspire you to do. Can't, can't wait.

Liana said...

Beautiful!! Thank you for sharing!!

Unknown said...

i looooooooooooove sakura !!!
i have a giveaway on my blog come on see if you want :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...