Saturday, September 11, 2010

Nail Art Through the Ages-1940's Inspired Nail Art

Hey Y'all! I recently got the opportunity to participate in a HUGE collaboration with dollface22772 on youtube! This was great fun! The theme for the collaboration was nail art through the ages. We were asked to come up with designs based on a specific decade. I requested the 1940's as my inspiration. Be sure to check out all the other fabulous designs for each era!

To create this look, I used a purple glitter mix and a lilac lace ribbon. I created a white and purple flower with a lilac swarovski crystal as the decoration. I hope you all enjoy this design!



1 comment:

Melanie said...

I’m your new follower. Really like your blog! Maybe you could check out mine sometime: www.melaniesnailpolish.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...