Monday, December 6, 2010

Christmas Candy Canes


Hey Y'all! Here is my 1st Christmas design of the year! This theme for this design is candy canes on a pretty green background with red accents.

I made the mix for this design with fine & small emerald green glitter with e,era;d & dark green iridescent green shred glitter. I also put red chunky & shred glitter in as well. Then I used NSI Radiant White acrylic to make the candy canes. I used a red acrylic glitter I made with mica powders from Coastal Scents to make the bow. I finished the design by applying the red nails art paint for the candy cane stripes.

Hope Y'all like it!



2 comments:

Eileen said...

So cute. It was so fun to watch you create this. I love watching your videos

Christieduznails said...

Absolutely beautiful as usual, Charity! Hope you are doing well!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...