Thursday, March 15, 2012

Galaxy Nails

Hey Y'all! I have seen this design lately on the internet and wanted to try it to add to my online store. You can purchase this set here. This is a very easy and beautiful design that is great for starry summer nights out!

To create the design I used the following products:
Color Craze Black Pearl
Borghese Blanco White Tip
NK Pastel Lavender
Arrissa Rockin Amethyst
NYC Skin Tight Denim Creme
LA Colors Starry Night
White acrylic paint
LA Colors top coat



5 comments:

Anita said...

These are awesome, some of my favorite galaxy nails yet. I love the addition of the little galaxy on the middle finger.

Nanha said...

I like this post.. :)

Margesja said...

wauww really beautifull
it looks like space :o

Heather said...

Its a great look, but I'm having trouble getting the look on short, natural nails. Any suggestions??

Anonymous said...

Is the lavander polish pink?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...