Monday, May 3, 2010

Corsage Inspired Nail Art


Hey Ladies! Here's another Prom nail art design I created. This design was inspired by a corsage that configure1973 recently purchased . I was SO Happy when I saw this video because I was racking my brain trying to figure out what to do with them feathers! As soon as I saw it I knew what to do! LOL! I was also glad to have the chance to use my new Doodlebug Glitters and the shreds I got From Tamanala and my red holographic that I got was back around Valentine's Day!

Here's a list of the producs I used:
Acrylics~ Clear, Red Glitter, Metallic Red, and Green
Glitters~ Red Holographic, Red Shreds, Small Black Hexagon, and Large Black Hexagon.
Black Mini Beads
Red and Black Feathers
Clear Polish



Another youtuber that was a big influence on this design was andreajk182. She does these totally awesome glitter mixes that I really love. She is the 1st person I saw make a nail art tutorial with feathers and I have been wanting to see one! Also I love the crescent moon filing that she does. I love have my nails sharp at the corners like that. =D So I had to try it! It really sets the look off! She has a website called The Rock Star Nails where she sells her glitter mixes and the prices are very good, so be sure to check it out! I hope Y'all love it!




4 comments:

HelloKittyKrazy AKA KittyChanKrazy! lol said...

very nice and sophisticated this could be a winner in your contest lol it looks like a prom dress hahah

Charity said...

LOL Yay!!! I WIN!!!! XD

SilhouetteScreams said...

This is so freakin pretty :3

claire ruffin said...

Very nice !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...