Sunday, May 2, 2010

Craft Store Haul


Hey Ladies! As usual, I've been shopping... I've recently been finding some good coupons for my local craft stores, so I wanted to share. I also wanted to show the last few things I got from Ebay.

I found a printable coupon for A.C. Moore for 40% off your entire purchase! Can you believe I didn't know there was one around here?! When I went to check it out, I noticed it's a bit more pricey than Michael's or JoAnn's but they have a lot of stuff that they don't as you'll see. So I was very pleased to get this coupon. Unfortunately, the last I didn't get on sale. =(

Doodlebug Sugar Coating Chunky Glitter's regular price is $19.99 but $11.99 with the 40% off coupon.

Doodlebug Sugar Coating Glitter Assortment regular price $16.99 but $10.19 with 40% off.


Craft feathers regular price $2.49 the 40% discount brought the price to $1.49 The pack came with red, blue, hot pink, green, yellow, white and purple.

I didn't get theses craft shells on sale, I can't remember exactly how much these cost but I know they were less than $4.00.

I am really sad that I didn't get these Sable Kolinsky brushes with my 40% off coupon even though I bought them the same day cause I was gonna get them @ Michael's but they didn't have any so I had to go back to A.C. Moore to get them. =( I got size 1 which cost $8 and size 2 which cost $12.


The only thing that I got from Michael's was This Martha Stewart's iridescent hearts & stars glitter. The retail price is $19.99 but it was $11.99 with the 40% off one item coupon.

These last 3 items I got from ebeautyhouse on Ebay.

Rhinestone wheel $1.18

4 size pearl wheel $1.88

1,000 4mm Pearl Hearts $2.99

I deco'd my phone up with the pearls, the pink and clear heart rhinestones I got from Karlinsu88 and some pink and clear rhinestone's I got from Michael's a while ago. =D Here's a pic... It came out OK, I should have got swarovski's though. Oh well...it's cute though =)

In case you like to hear me ramble, here's the video haul. =) Gotta love the wii shopping soundtrack. LOL Hubby been buyin old Intedo games so much I was whistleing this at work Friday! =P

5 comments:

SilhouetteScreams said...

Your phone looks so cute like that :)

HelloKittyKrazy AKA KittyChanKrazy! lol said...

hhahahha awww!! look at lolo!!! i love all this stuff!!! and its NINTENDO!!! lol NOT INTENDO~!!! lmfao

mae said...

great haul i like the sugar coating ... cool

Charity said...

Hehe thatls how we say nintendo in the country =P

HelloKittyKrazy AKA KittyChanKrazy! lol said...

I nominated you for the Sunshine award!

http://nailsandplenty.blogspot.com/2010/05/these-are-rules-of-sunshine-award-1.html

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...