Friday, July 2, 2010

Black Star


OMG!!! This post is so totally late! I was trying to wait till I took pictures of the items I used but I haven't had the time. So I didn't want to wait any longer to post this design. I am soooo sorry about that. I'll be doing a haul video to update y'all on my collection additions. It's getting to be a lot so I guess it's about time.

To create this design I used the flesh colored acrylic that I made a while ago and used on the Royal Rose design. This time I added some white acylic to the mix and the results were much better looking. Still just a tad too dark for the practice finger, but perfect for me. Then I used black acrylic for the tip. I glued black tulle over the flesh acrylic to look like fishnet stockings. Next I applied gold glitter and a few stars on the tip of the nail. Next I used glue to apply hollow black stars & their centers over the fishnet and used gold ribbon to create the manicure line. After encapsulating the nail with clear acrylic, I finished the look by applying black star rhinestones over the gold ribbon. I hope you enjoy this design!



3 comments:

c.lette said...

the netting is a very nice addition to this design i like it alot.

SilhouetteScreams said...

I love this. I hate the 'rock chick' expression but feel its very fitting for this :)

daniela said...

LINDOS TEUS TRABALHOS PARABÉNS , SOU FÃ DESTA ARTE VOCÊ É UMA ARTÍSTA . ARACAJU-SE/BRASIL

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...