Monday, July 5, 2010

Star Spangled



Happy 4th Y'all. Although a day late =) This design was created for Designernailvideo's nail art contest. The theme of course was 4th of July. I really went all out for this design because I really want to win this contest!!! Check out her channel and online store, she has some very great products.

For this design I used red white and blue glitter acrylic to create a different flag inspired design on each finger. On the thumb I only used red white and blue small round hexagon and shred glitter. To decorate the nails I used red & white hollow and tiny stars and red white & blue star rhinestones. I didn't post pictures of the products because I will be posting a haul with pictures this week that has most of the items I used.

Hope y'all love it!



1 comment:

L. said...

This is so gorgeous. I watched the video the other day and fell in love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...